BAHASA CINA : 79% B
BAHASA INGGERIS : 73% B BAHASA MELAYU : 80% A
GEOGRAFI : 71% B
KEMAHIRAN HIDUP 4 : 89% A
MATEMATIK : 93% A
*PENDIDIKAN JASMANI&KESIHATAN: 80% A
*PENDIDIKAN MORAL: 84% A
*PENDIDIKAN SENI VISUAL : 68% B
SEJARAH : 82% A
*SIVIK DAN KEWARGANEGARAAN : 82% A
SAINS : 84% A
Bilangan Mata Pelajaran Daftar: 8 Jumlah Markah : 651
Kedudukan Dalam Kelas : 8 Peratus : 81.38%
Kedudukan Dalam Tingkatan : 34/447 Gred Purata Pelajar: 1.38
Kehadiran : 188/188 Hari Keputusan : LULUS
Pencapaian Gred Keseluruhan : 5A 3B
I am so surprised about my result,I just want get 4A 4B,but I got 5A 3B=)
I did not expect I can got 5A 3B
but I don't like my position in class and form 1
I want my position more in front
but nevermind lah...next year add oil de=)
I don't satisfied about my B.C result,just one more mark then i can get A liao lol >,<
I want say thank you to my B.M teacher,before that my B.M result is 76%,but I am so good luck,teacher give me another 4 mark...finally,i got A in B.M
last hope: I hope I can enter 2 Baiduri next year with all my friends=)
No comments:
Post a Comment